Oryx Camber Gauge
We ship products worldwide. Prices are in Australian dollars. Click here to calculate the price in US dollars or your local currency ...
The Oryx Camber Gauge is a precision built extruded aluminium tool, which allows you to measure the camber angle of your car's wheels and is an indispensible tool for adjusting your car's camber angles at the racetrack, setting up your car's suspension or any time you reassemble or make changes to your car's suspension.
It is designed and manufactured in Australia from extruded aluminium with a clear anodised finish, and is fitted with a precision level made in USA.
The innovative design of the Oryx Camber Guage means that it does not require batteries as it uses a precision spirit level, so it is always there ready to use, without the need to replace flat batteries.
- Suits wheel diameters 13‚Äù, 14", 15‚Äù, 16‚Äù, 17‚Äù and 18‚Äù
- Contacts wheel rim with plastic stand off pins so no damage to rim surface
- Reads from zero to four degrees
- Easy to read to one quarter of one degree
- Very simple to use with instant readings
- Can be used for other purposes around the home or workshop where angle measurement is needed
- Totally mechanical and of sturdy construction
Watch the demo videoClick above to watch the video demo of the Oryx Camber Gauge
Manufacturer: Oryx Engineering
Model: Oryx Camber Gauge